Cash, PayPal™ G+S or a credit card transaction with Square™.
A) Email jeremiahbellwoodworking@Gmail.com*OR* fineartbyjeremiahbell@Gmail.com to receive an itemized quote ( Valid for 60 days from time of quote) —–Include “Commission” in the subject line, and a description of your custom request, as detailed as possible.
B) When all details are agreed upon, both parties will sign a purchase agreement contract with all pertinent information. The contract is provided by the Artist, with a deadline for completion of the art piece.
C) The buyer will pay a 60% deposit and the remaining 40% after completion.
*ALL CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE THROUGH PHONE OR EMAIL UNTIL COVID-19 IS UNDER CONTROL*
FURNITURE IS SHIPPED FED-EX FREIGHT
–FURNITURE SHIPPING COSTS ARE A ROUGH ESTIMATE, INCLUDED IN QUOTE–
If requested the Artist can personally deliver Furniture and Artwork in the Midwest , transportation paid for atcost by the Buyer ( MI, OH, IN, IL, WI ).
All Artwork ships USPS with insurance- painted instruments ship with a unique hand-made wood hanger made by the Artist, in a heavily-padded double walled box, custom made for each piece. Hard cases can be included at an additional cost. All 2D work ships in a black standard picture frame in a well-padded box custom made for safety.